Choose the Best Hotel in Killington VT.
There’s a lot to love about our mountain. The same is true of our lodge.
Before you hit the slopes, make sure you know all that awaits at our hotel in Killington VT …
- 20 Person Luxury Outdoor Hot Tub and Fire Pit (Closes at 10 p.m.)
- Secure, Heated Ski Lockers, Bike Storage + Bike Washing Stations
- Free Ski Shuttle Service to Snowshed Lodge at Killington Mountain
- (During Ski Season Only) – See Front Desk for Hours
- On-Site 2nd Floor Restaurant + Bar
- Free Hot Breakfast From 7 to 10 a.m. Daily
- Seasonal Nightly Dinner Service + Apres Ski Menu (December to March)
- Unlimited Hot Chocolate, Coffee + Tea in Lobby 24/7
- Refillable Water Bottle Hydration Station + In-Room Carafes
- Free Movies + Popcorn in Our Theater (6 p.m. Family Film; 8 p.m. Adults Only – Spring and Summer Hours)
(7 p.m. Family Film; 9 p.m. Adults Only – Winter Hours)
- Pool Table + Games for All Ages
- Fitness Center
- Free, Fast Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop
- Free Parking
- Quiet Hours Beginning at 10 p.m.
Killington Mountain Lodge is located minutes from Killington Mountain ski lifts directly on a golf course. Our hotel in Killington VT is one of the best places to stay when you visit Vermont.
Grab a glass of wine and a board game, and get ready to make some new friends. After a day of adventure, enjoy a dinner by the fire in our 2nd floor lounge and game room, or take a plate up to your room. We’re serving a pub menu, homemade pizza, and chef-driven specials (December to March), after a big day on the mountain. After a long day on the slopes, sip a cup of steaming cocoa, or a boozy toddy while the snowflakes fall.
Visitors to our lodge come back time and again – often to enjoy different seasons – because there’s so much to see and do all year long.
When you’re on property, our large stone fireplace (the biggest in Vermont) is a great place to connect with your loved ones or other guests. Work out in our fitness center, or get outside. Enjoy a free hot breakfast with home made artisan baked goods, made to order eggs, local coffee and more. Then hit the town to discover a new favorite pub or winery. Killington and its surrounding communities are perfect for people who love the great outdoors, with nature’s bounty displayed at every turn.
In the winter, you can ski, snowboard, ice fish, dog sled, tube, snowmobile, snowshoe, rock climb or sleigh ride. In the spring, ski and snowboard until the mountain closes, then fish, golf, play tennis or ride horseback. Come summer, you can mountain bike, hike and swim. Fall is leaf-peeping season, with tours of our autumn foliage, fishing, hiking and biking.
Our penchant for fun in a laid back atmosphere? That’s a year-round thing.